Create invoices quickly and safely
- Create invoices based on sales orders or project revenues and if you need combine invoices across different projects. Multiple customers can be invoiced for the same project.
- Your billable hours will be automatically priced by the prices of sales orders. Pricing can be chosen based on task, competence or individually.
- Send e-invoices and deliver invoices to multiple suppliers and customers at the same time. These extra invoicing add-ons are only available for PlanMill ERP subscribers.
Manage your time
- Manage and create time reports for assignments, request and tasks. Enjoy automatic management of vacations and workflow by automating absence request and acceptance.
- Plan and manage absences and holidays with Absence add-on.
- Save your starting, ending and rest times of each work day. You can also track time spent on various tasks and projects with Time Calendar.
Report expenses or purchases easily
- Use expense reports for reporting travel costs or puchases, whether they are billable or non-billable. Link can those reports to a certain project and date.
- Expenses also have a workflow for acceptance and notification. Change the status of an item to accepted, paid or rejected.
- Data table help you to get a better view of expenses.
Create projects and requests
- Create and manage projects and requests in one place, whether they are billable or non-billable projects.
- Use service requests as the centralized repository of all your customers' needs and wants.
- Monitor who is performing each project request, what status is it in and what has been discussed internally around it.
Streamline sales and marketing
- Manage sales leads - identified, won or lost. Follow sales opportunities and processes from a lead to a closed deal and see revenue with a sales funnel.
- Create and maintain marketing campaigns, send mass emails, keep track on who has been attached to which campaign and track campaign responses.
- Add potential companies, organizations, and key persons information to your account for future marketing and sales purposes.